Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tamale Thursday

Well, Crazy Cousin ragged on me to blog so here I am...I went to St. George on Sunday afternoon and Monday to a quilt day with friends. Sunday my BFF Teta and I layed around in our motel room in our jammies and read magazines. A much needed rest!

It is so great that I never finished taking my Christmas down last year, so now it it half way up already!!! (does anyone notice how my glass is half full)? THAT doesn't happen very often...

My Christmas shopping is done and I am trying to finish making aprons (my latest obsession) for my Ames and her fam...

Ok, so, let me go all Mormon on ya all and tell you who grateful I am to ya all for pulling me through me meltdown about He-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless. I appreciate your endless patience with all my crying and whining. I feel better thanks to you and thanks for not letting me hurt anybody!!!

It is so hard being the Queen!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

OK...YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN!!! I am. Well can I be anyways

Tamber said...

Thanks for sending Emma a card and the walmart gift card. She loved the gift and wanted to say thanks.

Amy Joy said...

http://cuisinenie.blogspot.com/ Try this one